In order to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests, the admission of pets is subject to the following rules:
General admission conditions
- For the purposes of this regulation, dogs and cats are considered pets;
- Dogs of breeds considered dangerous by law, are not allowed;
- Only customers over 16 may be accompanied by a pet;
- When checking in, the customer fills in and signs a pet registration form and must prove the good health and licensing status of the pet;
- The pets cannot disturb the other clients, and also must respect the silence hours;
- The management of Camping Cerdeira reserves the right to demand the immediate departure from the establishment of any pet that shows dangerous, disturbing or unacceptable behaviour, such as biting, scratching, frightening or excessive barking;
- The waste produced by the pet must be immediately removed by the owner / responsible and placed in undifferentiated waste containers;
- Pets are not allowed in the swimmingpool area, restaurant, sanitary facilities and shop;
- Whenever in any communal space, pets must be on a leash or carried on the lap of their owners;
- The owner is responsible for the damage that the pet may cause to people or equipment;
- Pets cannot remain unattended inside the Bungalows or the camping facility;
- This regulation does not apply to guide dogs.
- Any other type of pets are only accepted with authorization and special conditions to be defined on a case-by-case basis.
- Pets are admited with a price that varies according to the type of accommodation, please check price list.
- Camping/Caravanning, permited a maximum of two pets per pitch;
- The pet must be accommodated inside the installation (tent / caravan), it is not permited to leave the pets outside during the night.
- The admission of animals in Bungalow is made exclusively upon reservation;
- Only one pet per Bungalow T1 or T1L or two pets per Bungalow T2;
- Only pets that are registered in the respective registration form of that Bungalow can enter the unit;
- Pets are not allowed in the bathrooms;
- At the end of the stay, the client must leave the Bungalow clean and the check out is done after checking its state of cleanliness and conservation of the unit.
Failure to comply with this regulation implies full payment of the reservation and immediate departure from the establishment.