Bungalows, POD’s and Family room are a complementary accomodation to camping sites that need special regulations, namely regarding the processing of reservations, their occupation and use.
In this way, users of the Bungalows, POD’s and Family rooms are subject to this regulation, in addition to the Camping Regulation,.
Reservations are made online, however, they can be done by email or directely in our services. The reservation is confirmed upon the payment of a deposit.
2. Occupation and use
- Check-in for Bungalow, POD or Family Room is from 16h00 and check-out for Bungalow, POD or Family Room is until 10h00;
- Maximum capacity of the Bungalow T1 is two people, plus two children as extra; Maximum capacity of the Bungalow T1-L is two people, plus two people as extra; Maximum capacity of the Bungalow T2 is four people, plus two people as extra (check price list for the extras). Maximum capacity of the POD is two people; Maximum capacity of the Family Room is two people, plus two extra people in the Plus Room (check price list for the extras).
- The customer is responsible for the cleanliness and good condition of the furniture, dishes, clothes, appliances and other equipment, as well as the building assigned to him.
- The list of furniture, appliances and other objects in each Bungalow is displayed inside the Bungalow.
- For extended stays, the change of bed linen and towels takes place every three days.
- During the stay, cleaning is the responsibility of the customer.
- Except in previously announced cases, the occupation must be made until the second day, not giving the reservation any rights from the third day on.
- One Pet (dog or cat) is allowed in the Bungalows T1 and T1-L and two pets are allowed in the Bungalow T2, under reservation. Please check detailed information in here;
Prices are as in the price list.
4. Central heating
- The bungalows are automatically heated through a central heating system, during the night, between 18 pm and 00 am, from November to March.
- The central heating of the Bungalows will be switched on whenever the outside temperature is below 10º C, on request.
- Outside the conditions and times mentioned above, the customer can always request extra heating by paying € 5,00 for each 12-hour period (indivisible).
- As part of a policy of good environmental practices, central heating will be switched off whenever doors or windows are opened for periods longer than 5 minutes, or the fireplace is functioning (the operation of the fireplace implies opening the windows).
- In POD huts, heating is switched on whenever necessary.
- In the Family Rooms the heating is done with the surplus of the sanitary hot water and works as the heating from the Bungalows.
- The operation of the fireplace in the Bungalows is incompatible with the operation of central heating, as it is necessary to have an open window for the entry of air (oxygen) for better combustion.
- Opening doors or windows means wasting energy, so the customer will have to choose between one of the two heating systems in the Bungalow.
- When the fireplace is turned on, the kitchen extractor must be turned off to prevent aspiration of smoke from the fire.
- During the entire time the fireplace is in operation, it is recommended to keep the window closest to it ajar to allow air renewal.
- Grilling or cooking in the fireplace is prohibited.
- Firewood can be purchased in the shop. When the sop is closed, it will be provided by the Vigilante, at the fixed price.
Campo do Gerês, March 2022