Pitch 80m2 Plus
Camping in the nature, in one of the most beautiful natural areas of Portugal, the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
Caravanning area is organized by pitches to respond to different types of equipment.
There are different spaces with special dimensions and conditions for caravanning, from basic pitches,
others with water and sewage service and XL plots for those who want more space.
Because good shadows are much appreciated during the hottest days, birches and oaks provide plenty of them.
For those who appreciate direct contact with nature but want the security of a space with all amenities.
Because we want you to feel at home, pets are welcome.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Check in - After 14pm
- Check Out - Until 12 am
- Area - 80m2
- Land - Partial shade, Plane: C2
- Apartment - Partly grass / soil
- Plot - Delimited by simple wooden portico: sector C2.
- Accessibility with reduced mobility - Yes (Changing rooms, restaurant and reception)
- Pets allowed - Yes (Upon request and reservation)
- Wi-Fi - Yes*
* occasionally be slow due to mountain location.
- 2 People
- 1 Parking
- Changing rooms - Free. Heated in winter (Central spa only)
- Electricity - 5A, 10A
- Water and sewage
- Serene environment
Yes, it has free wifi.
You can consult here the coverage map.
Yes. We are open all year.
Yes, we have 4 barbecue grills mirrored by the Park.
You can consult here your location
Yes, we have trails and guides for walking independently or with our guides.
There are no marked BTT routes, but it is possible to do BTT routes from the Parque Cerdeira.
We also have electric bicycles for rent.
The nearest waterfall is about 10km from the Park (Portela do Homem).
We have Bird Guides that can be seen inside the Parque Cerdeira (Birdwatch).