Pitch 80m2 Tent
Camping in the nature, in one of the most beautiful natural areas of Portugal, the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
The Camping area is organized by parcels to respond to different types of equipment.
There are more modest spaces, suitable for those seeking peace and others more suited to small groups.
Because good shadows are much appreciated during the hottest days, birches and oaks provide this.
For those who appreciate direct contact with nature but want the security of a space with all amenities.
Because we want you to feel at home, pets are welcome.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Check in - After 14pm
- Check Out - Until 12:XNUMX
- Area - up to 80 m2
- Land - Partial shadow, Plane: D
- Apartment - Partly grass / soil
- Plot - Delimited shrubs: sectors D.
- Accessibility with reduced mobility - Yes (Changing rooms, restaurant and reception)
- Pets allowed - Yes (Upon request and reservation)
- Wi-Fi - Yes*
* occasionally be slow due to mountain location.
- 2 People
- 1 Parking
- balnseminars - Free. Heated in winter (Central spa only)
- Electricity - 5A, 10A
- Serene environment
Yes, it has free wifi.
You can consult here the coverage map.
Yes, the Parque Cerdeira is in a very wooded area.
Yes. We are open all year.
Yes, we have 4 barbecue grills mirrored by the Park.
You can consult here your location
Yes, we have trails and guides for walking independently or with our guides.
There are no marked BTT routes, but it is possible to do BTT routes from the Parque Cerdeira.
We also have electric bicycles for rent.
We have Bird Guides that can be seen inside the Parque Cerdeira (Birdwatch).