We offer a unique camping experience in the nature, in one of the most beautiful natural areas of Portugal, the Parque Nacional Peneda – Gerês.
The space is organized into several sectors and divided into pitches, with the purpose to answer the requests of all types of camping equipment.
There are simple spaces, suitable for those seeking peace and other places prepared to accommodate small groups.
Good shadows, under oaks and birches, are greatly appreciated during the hottest days.
We also have to offer a number of complementary services that will allow you to fully enjoy the tranquility and pure nature in this place.
If you you are searching for a calm environment where peace and harmony are essential elements you came to the right place.
Pets allowed in the camping pitches.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
- Check in – Check out – From 9h00 – Until 15h00
- Area – Terraces – up to 60 m2
- Terrain – Partial Shade. Flat: sectors B and C1
- Ground – Partial grass/dirt
- Pitch – Not delimited: sectors B and C1
- Reduced mobility access – Yes (sanitary facilities, restaurant and reception)
- Wi-Fi – Yes*
- Pets – Allowed (under request and reservation)
*occasionally slow due to location on the mountain.
- 2 people
- Sanitaries – Free. Heated during winter (only central sanitary)
- 1 Parking
- Peaceful surroundings