Camping in Tents in the Trees, in one of the most beautiful natural areas of Portugal, the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
Tents suspended in the trees that provide a camping experience in nature, but in a different and innovative perspective.
Because good shadows are much appreciated during the hottest days, birches and oaks provide this.
For those who appreciate direct contact with nature but want the security of a space with all amenities.
The feeling of freedom that gives us to be sleeping in a tent above the ground.
All about Tent in the trees.
- Check in – After 14pm
- Check Out – until 12:XNUMX
- Area – Max. 3 people
- Land – Partial shade. Meadow
- Apartment – Partly grass / soil
- Sleeping bag + Mattress – Upon request
- Accessibility with reduced mobility – Yes (Changing rooms, restaurant and reception)
- Pets allowed – No
- Electricity – No
- Wi-Fi – Yes*
* occasionally be slow due to mountain location.
Cancellation policy – See sales conditions