Bungalows T2, are located in the furthest area from the camping but above all, with a privileged view over the mountain.
Our bungalows T2 are real houses on the mountain, inside the area of the Peneda-Gerês National Park
Because direct contact with the nature does not imply giving up on comfort, our bungalows are the perfect solution.
Our Bungalows are fully equipped with a bedroom, bathroom, livingroom with kitchenette, fire place and central heating.
Also all the units have bed linen, towels and kitchen gear, according to the maximum number of occupants.
Above all we highlight the modern trait of this bungalows but, also built using the noble materials from this region such as, stone and wood
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Check In - Check Out - After 16h00 - until 10h00
- Area - 100m2
- Maximum capacity - 6 People (adults and children)
- Accessibility with reduced mobility - Yes (Upon request and reservation)
- Pets allowed - Yes (Upon request and reservation)
- Swimming pool - Paid access
- Entertainment - TV (4 channels) Wi-Fi *
* occasionally be slow due to mountain location.
- 4 People
- 2 Parking
- Room - 1 with double bed + 1 with 2 single beds and bed linen
- Livingroom - Sofa, sofa bed, TV (4 channels), fireplace and central heating
- Kitchen - Refrigerator with freezer 15 liters, ceramic hob / induction 2 discs, microwave, magic wand and kitchen utensils for 6 people
- WC - Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Towels
- Varanda - Table and four chairs
- Central Heating - from 18 pm to 9 am, from November to March
- Hot water - 24H
- Baby cot - upon request and availability
Yes, we have free wifi.
You can consult here the coverage map
Yes, all Bungalows have heating and a fireplace (firewood can be purchased from reception).
We have mini market inside Parque Cerdeira.
Yes, we have trails and guides for walking independently or with our guides.
There are no marked BTT routes, but it is possible to do BTT routes from the Parque Cerdeira.
We also have electric bicycles for rent.
The nearest waterfall is about 10km from the Park (Portela do Homem)
We have Bird Guides that can be seen inside the Parque Cerdeira (Birdwatch).