Bungalows T1-L, located in the furthest area of the Park, but with a privileged view over the mountain
Our bungalows T1-L are real houses on the mountain, inside the area of the Peneda-Gerês National Park
Because direct contact with the nature does not imply giving up on comfort, our bungalows are the perfect solution.
Our Bungalows are equipped with bedroom, bathroom, living room with kitchenette, fireplace and central heating.
Also all the units have bed linen, towels and kitchen gear, according to the maximum number of occupants.
Above all we highlight the modern trait of this bungalows but, also built using the noble materials from this region such as, stone and wood
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Check In - Check Out - After 16h00 - until 10h00
- Area - 75m2
- Maximum capacity - 4 Adults
- Accessibility with reduced mobility - Yes (upon reservation request)
- Pets allowed - Yes (upon reservation request)
- Swimming pool - Paid access
- Entertainment - TV (4 channels) Wi-Fi *
* occasionally be slow due to mountain location.
- 2 People
- 1 Parking
- Room - Double bed and bed linen
- Livingroom - Sofa and sofa bed, TV (4 channels), fireplace and central heating
- Kitchen - Refrigerator with freezer 15 liters, ceramic hob / induction 2 discs, microwave, hand blender and kitchen utensils for 4 people
- WC - Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Towels
- Porch - Table and two chairs
- Heating - from 18 pm to 9 am, from November to March
- Hot water - 24H
- Baby cot - under reservation and availability
Yes. We have free wifi.
See here the coverage map.
Yes, all Bungalows have heating and a fireplace (firewood can be purchased from reception).
We have mini market inside Parque Cerdeira.
Yes, we have trails and guides for walking independently or with our guides.
There are no marked BTT routes, but it is possible to do BTT routes from the Parque Cerdeira.
We also have electric bicycles for rent.
The nearest waterfall is about 10km from the Park (Portela do Homem)
We have Bird Guides that can be seen inside the Parque Cerdeira (Birdwatch).